Pages

Search blog and web

Help - Need Advise

Thanks for reading. I really could use some advise from people outside my friends and family. I have been dating someone for 8 years and been living with her for 6. We are of different races and are in our early 40's. She is great: smart, attractive, funny, caring, compassionate. She is my best friend. For many years I did not want to have a family or get married and she seemed fine with this and so our relationship motored in in fine fashion. However, I have realized I do want to have children (at least one) and she is ok with that too. What is the problem you ask? Well, I have fears that she is not the "one", that there is someone better out there, that my life could be better with someone else. I worry that I can't communicate with her parents as they don't speak English so I have little contact with my in-laws. We do have a good have a good life together but I always feel like there is something more. Shouldn't I be worried that I am not 100% sure? How can I commit if there is even a shred of doubt?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment