Pages

Search blog and web

should I go NC Again?!?!? for the 2nd time!?! Please Help

Hello, First off all I would like to ask everybody who is or who was in this situation to reply for any advice and thank you all for reading!


My exgirlfriend broke up with me after a relationship of 5 years. At the time I was not in the same country as here ( Due to a 5 month internship in a different country)

So after the break up I tried my best for one month without succes. After this one month I started NC for 2 months till I came back home. AFter coming back home I asked her out for drinks. We had a nice evening out.

She told me she missed me and saw that I have changed and she wanted me back... we met 2 more times and it was all cool.. But all of a sudden she cancelled all other appointments which we made and she was acting strange.

I asked her why she was doing so and she told me she was afraid that nothing has changed and that everything would be just like before. She said she doesnt know what she want a day later she said she doesnt want anything for now but she still loves me.

I really dont understand that she could change 360 degrees within one week from begging me to get back together, to I dont want you "for now""

I will be travelling soon again for a certain amount of time to a foreign country and she says that her choice also has something to do with me leaving again.

I told her that if she really love me distance is not a problem plus the country is just one hour flight. Note that at the time that she was asking me if I would try again she came up with ideas of her visiting me on holidays and evening living to getter with me in this foreign country.

She also told me that she doesnt want to give all and that she is trying to protect herself from falling inlove altough she encounters that she is feeling lonely.

She also said that she would not like it if I would date other girls or kiss other girls.. she says: its your choice but I would not like it. She says that she thinks that its too soon for that and that she is also not ready for a new person in here live.. she just want to be alone.


Do you guys or girls know what I have to do now?

Start with NC again.. or just give up hope.. because when we are together everthing is nice.. as sooon as we are apart she starts changing and thinking to much.. on one hand she wants to on the other hand she doesnt.

I really think she is the one for me, we have been together for 5 years and I have seen alot of woman but I am sure this is the one.

LEt me know if you guys understand this and know what to do in this situation.

Thanks!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment