Pages

Search blog and web

CWI and Affair Obsession

So for the past month, ever since about a month after my DDay2, I've been coming to TAM CWI religiously getting advice and generally obsessing over Affair stuff. I'm sure many of you have read the thread about my dysfunctional marriage. I credit CWI with helping grow a pair again and pointing me in the right direction that has paved the way for a potential healthy 'R' between my and FWW.

That being said, there has to be a point when looking at CWI all the time becomes unhealthy and counterproductive. I find myself looking daily for new threads by BSs. Reading affair threads has literally become my hobby. I find myself telling every man I know and work with every affair warning sign and telling them exactly what to do if they ever encounter it.

Does CWI help fuel affair obsession? Is it holding back my recovery in some ways?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment