Pages

Search blog and web

My wife had an online affair, how do I cope with all of the doubts and questions?

I'm not sure what forum to post this it but I figured that this was the best one. About 6 weeks ago I found out that my wife(of 13 years) had been having an online affair for about a week using Skype to talk to her lover. They meet on a game forum about three months ago, became friends, then started flirting. Things really heated up after they got on Skype. She says they never used the cam and only used the call feature. Now that I have found out about it I have had many questions in my head about the affair and doubts about myself. Although we are trying to work on our relationship, I still find myself having issues dealing with these questions and doubts. She tells me that she is still in love with him, would protect and defend him, has strong feelings for him, and had a lot in common with him. She also told me that she didn't have that with me. She has even told me that I should have a online fling myself, that it would be good for me(what's t hat about). About two weeks ago I had a moderate heart attack. The doctor's don't really know what caused it. After that my wife told me that she is still in love with me, has a lot in common with me, strong feelings, and everything else. She says she is sorry for it taking a heart attack for her to understand that and that she isn't going to be talking with him anymore. Although she still has all of the feelings for him and she's not sorry for doing it. I guess the whole point of this is to ask how do I cope with all of the questions and doubts that I have?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment