Pages

Search blog and web

So Friggin Angry

I'm guessing this is normal, but I want to read your experience. To make a long story short (since it's been about a year since I last posted here), we lived together for 3 very happy years, concieved two beautiful children, got married, and everything went downhill after signing the papers. He went medieval on me, became macho and controlling, and got into a really weird and ridiculous religious group and pretty much destroyed our sexlife, marriage, and my self esteem.

When he asked for a separation, I was devastated, but a part of me gave out a sigh of relief, the hell was finally gonna be over, and I wasn't the quitter.

He's been delaying divorce, so it's taken over a year, but it will finally be over next week. I am ready to celebrate my new freedom.

But last week the pieces of a puzzle finally came together, from many comments by my son and someone else who saw him a few weeks ago, I'm pretty sure he is dating again, and it's serious, I think they are moving in together. I am fine with that, I had been pleading to the heavens he would find someone so he could get off my back, I wished for that even when we were together.

But now that he's found someone new, I am angry beyond belief. It's not that I want him back, no, definetly no, the idea irks me. But according to his religious beliefs, he's not supposed to be with anyone for 3 years, and it angers me so much that he can be so relaxed and flexible about his religious beliefs when it's in his interests, and yet he was so strict and controlling and he put me through so much hell with his religious crap, even when I never accepted to be a part of it. Why does he get to live a happy life and I don't? What is he to learn from all of this, that he can be the ubber jerk and be rewarded from it?

I am also angry that he is making my 5 year old keep the secret about his new woman. I just don't think it's right, my son is stressed out and I'm not sure how to approach this since he hasn't admitted to dating again, and he's the type of person that will deny everything and attack in retaliation.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment