Pages

Search blog and web

How do you deal with this? I know there is nothing I can do

but it just bothers me sometimes...

Husband has a job in health care (without being too specific). Every year they take on students for a year as part of their last year of professional school. So without too many details, obviously they are younger, just about done with school professionals. He works within a team of people and once in awhile more one on one with the student, training them etc but it's for maybe a couple of months and then they go onto different parts of the hospital and new people every year.

So sometimes I can't help but look up who these students are just because I'm curious. And then when I see that one or two are like gorgeous, I feel SUPER insecure. Even if I was in the best shape possible and worked a lot on how I look, I'm not 10yrs younger. Yes I have a professional degree too but it's like I can't compete. Husband has never said anything to make me feel like this, this is all on me. He doesn't even know I looked them up. I did ask him about them in general, what they're like, etc. One night I did ask if he found the one he works with attractive and he said no and said he really would tell me if he thought because he knows I want transparency about everything.

So he has done nothing to make me think/feel like this, this is all on me. Sure doesn't help that I'm pregnant and overdue right now and feeling like a big meatball walking around :mad: I do trust husband but I hate knowing this is who he works with sometimes and there's nothing I can do about it.

Before you yell at me, logically I know there is nothing I can do about it and its wasted energy but emotionally it bothers me sometimes.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment