Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend trouble

so we've been going out for over a year and a half and all was well at the start but now..
First of all, since we've been going out I've actually not really hung out with friends where he wasnt there... apart from at 2 parties and at school (we don't go to the same school). I see him every weekend and often during the week andat the start I liked that but not I want sometimes to go out only with my friends, to have some girl time, or english time (I live in France, and he doesn't speak english but I have lots of friends that do and I just sometimes want to speak english -.-)
So today he jsut came back from a few days in Italy, and basically tuesday evening he tld me: "I'm leaving for italy tommorow" an then the next day sent a random message and left, no goodbye or whatever (I was working all day so coulddn't text but still..) and I didn't actually care tha tmuch. But then I made plans for this sunday, because its the national holiday and there's fireworks etc... it's also his mum's birthday so you know, he should be busy with that. but NO, now he's got really mad saying how I never include him in things and all, and that he is just a person I see when I have the time and all..
And it's just really pissed me off, because I don't see why I can't hang out with friends sometimes, and what'swrong withthat!how do I make himunderstand? Because he's a bit of a loner, but it's not my problem he's not sociable -.- Also he doesn't drink but if i ever mention wanting to go out with friends to a night club or whatever, he gets all mad and all ... just realy pissing me off..
Well I just generally feel often annoyed at him and bored, but then on other times I just really feel happy with him and it's really confusing! because I can't be sure that I truly love him, and neither that I don't love him at all. I'm scared that if I break up with him I'll regret it. But sometiems I just don't care...
Also even if I knew for sure I didn't love him, I wouldn't be able to deal with the break up drama at the moment, I have a lot going on, just got REALLy bad grade in my bac for french despite having had excellent marks all the year round (for whihc he just said "oups^^" ") and also my parents adore him and would bug me bout it ...and other people can be so annoyin.. Also my best friend just moved country so that's no help

anyways, sorry for this big rant I just needed to get it out :/ There's also much more that bugs me but that's it so far! Any advice would be welcome if not well the rant feels good




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment