Pages

Search blog and web

GF cheated, I broke up, she doesn't want to be back?!

GF of 6 months cheated while on holiday. I broke up with her. But during break up, I hinted on taking a break but she said she wasn't happy in the relationship and it was because of her. She doesn't trust herself that she won't repeat that again. After this, I had no option but to break up with her.

I'm hurt more coz she didn't want to be with me, even if I wanted to be with her, even though it was her who cheated on me! How can I comfort myself to this? If after cheating, she would want to be with me, I'd feel slightly better but her saying that she doesn't want to be with me hurts me a lot.

And it's not because she is going out with this guy she cheated on me with, she doesn't know him much (I know him too, and they lives miles apart!)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment