Pages

Search blog and web

I think I'm falling for my close guy friend...

We've been friends for almost a year now, we've been really close and I feel really comfortable with him. Usually when people sees us together they think we're going out or they'll say that we should. People will say that we like each other and just dont know it yet. I've asked a couple of people why they think this and they said its cause we treat each other differently tho i have no idea how. He's usually a private person and doesn't really get attached to anyone so I feel lucky that of all people he opens up to me and shares his secrets with me. We've hung out alot just us 2 and we've had a couple of romantic moments together like the ones in movies when 2 peoples faces are so close they can feel each others breathe just before they go for the kiss lol however we never acted on it but there's clearly some type of attraction between us as we also flirt wth each other once in a while. Then a couple of weeks ago we went away with a couple of frien ds, me and him shared a room together. Something nearly happened but he retracted and said he couldnt go through with it coz he knows what usually happens next and he doesnt wanna complicate things and would rather have me as a friend. He said that I shouldnt feel rejected, that he wasnt rejecting me and apologised for leading me on. He's not the type of guy who moves to any girls coz he's very particular and he's usually the type who knows what he wants so this has left me wondering.. So i've decided to tell him I like him, he then said i know how he feels about it already, that he values me alot as a friend and doesnt wanna mess that up coz some way some how it will and he's not going nowhere so its not like he's gonna disappear.

I know the answer is kinda straight forward and obvious but his actions shows differently, I don't really expect us to be together or take our friendship to another level as i myself is not ready for a relationship i just wanted to be honest with him. All I wanted to know is if he feels the same way as I do. If there is an attraction between us or its just me imagining it.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment