Pages

Search blog and web

What do you love about your husband?

I know we all have problems with our marriage sometimes. Otherwise we probably won't be on TAM.

But what is something you love about your husband? Or you can share a story about something nice he has done for you that just made you go awww.


You can share more than one thing!

I'll start.

I have a bad lung disease. Many nights I cough a lot, or am getting up for drinks, sitting up, crying... ect.

Husband sleeps like a log. So I don't even usually wake him up, which is crazy because I am LOUD. I used to keep my parents up as a child when I stayed in a bedroom across the entire house.


Last night he slept most of the night with his arm around me, and me resting on his chest, which is rare. Usually we are completely apart. Every time I coughed my husband would pat my shoulder, or rub my back, or pull me closer. He even told me he loved me and asked if I was okay a few times.

Funny thing is, he was completely asleep during all this time. This morning he didn't remember any of it. :rolleyes:

He often talks in his sleep, but it was nice having him there for me last night. I think it's very sweet that even in his sleep, he is subconsciously supporting me.

So what has your husband done recently that made you smile?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment