Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling down in my relationship

I'm 17, and I've been with my 18 year old boyfriend for 14 months. We're both virgins.

Whenever were alone, which isn't very often, I always feel like he's trying to avoid sex. He always pulls away first when we kiss, and although he doesn't stops me when I initiate something, he will never take it further or do anything else.

This is really getting me down. All I hear from other people is that boys are desperate to lose their virginity and are always up for sex, but it's not like that in our relationship. It makes me feel like I'm not good enough for him, and not attractive enough. I can't bring it up with him as I feel so embarrassed that I feel this way, and it's me who want it, when he doesn't.

Is it normal for a girl if my age to want sex? I don't know what to do, and what the problem is here. Any help is appreciated.



Posted from TSR Mobile




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment