Pages

Search blog and web

High sex drive problems in our marriage

Hi, I'm looking for advice or at least people to talk to about this. I have an extremely high sex drive in my opinion, I'm a 22year old guy and my wife is 21, she is on depo due to some problems with her periods. She was also on some antiaxiety meds that reduce sex drive. We discussed our problem and it was obvious she is rarely in the mood to do anything sexual and I want it every day somethimes multiple times a day. I also want to do "out of the ordinary things" that she thinks are too weird. She switched meds a while back that aren't supposed to decrease sex drive. It worked for a couple days it seemed but then right back to the way things were. I love my wife with all my heart and would never cheat. For a while she was ok with touching me most nights to pleasure me at least cause she knew she wasn't in the mood often. Then that stopped and now she just rolls her eyes at me when I try to engage in anything sexual at all and she says I'm just a guy and I'm horny all the time and I don't always need something. She's partly right but we have only had sex 3 times in the past 3 months, and the only reason we did was cause we went on vacation and she wanted to do it in our hotel rooms.

Anyway, I guess my question is: is there a way I can lower my drive so I don't feel so depressed when she denies me for wanting it too much, or any suggestions on another way to relieve my drive? She thinks I don't find her attractive when I ask if I can just go "help myself" sometimes and she always tells me I don't need to do anything when I'm in the mood. Do I really have too strong of a drive? Please if no one has any answers at least discuss this with me and maybe examples of your marriage? I'll never leave my wife, this is our ONLY problem. We have never had an argument being together for almost 3 years. She is the closest thing I'll ever find to perfect.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment