Pages

Search blog and web

Alright TSR, time to bring me back to life.

Hello Everyone,

Recently I returned from living abroad and I am having a very difficult time re-adjusting. I have 2 bestfriends one who is gone and one who works a ton. I am depressed. I hate saying that but i am, i sit home all day and try to occupy my mind. During the school year i am a more or less social person. When i got back i had a large disconnect with the girls i did talk to.

Now what i think i need is people. However i am not used to being in a position where i need to go out and find people. I have never asked a girl for her number... Someone just please tell me there is a way and what that way is. Thanks.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment