Pages

Search blog and web

My gf likes my friend's posts

(anon because these people are in TSR too)

I have a new gf and I also have another female friend of mine that she is close enough time.
However, it happens that these two don't meet each other (different companies, or busy because we are in uni)

However my gf was curious to add my female's friend fb account.

My female friend doesn't like her that much. My gf has heard about it.


However, (although they haven't even talked in fb) since she added my friend, my gf "likes" many of her photos and everytime my friend places another photo my gf "likes" it.

My gf rarely likes other people's photos. All most all of her likes have been at mine photos. So 90% of her likes are mine and my female friend's photos.
Why is doing that?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment