Pages

Search blog and web

Complicated Situation (aren't they all!)

I have really liked this girl, Y, for a few months now and had heard rumours that she liked me. I finally got the balls to try and take it a step further, but she didn't want to and so i was left feeling rejected. However, our friend, X, came up to me and said that Y does like me, just X herself used to also be into me and as X and Y are such good friends, Y didn't want to go there in respect for X, despite X claiming she is over me.

Obviously things were then pretty awkward between me and Y (we were really good friends before), but then we talked it through and she even said "it would've been brilliant, but for the circumstances".

Just knowing we are friends again is great, but I still like her very much. I just don't know if anything can work between us even in the future. So basically, do you guys have any opinions on what we should do? Will she ever go there?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment