Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling sad

I've never felt anything for a girl before in a serious way. I've mingled with alot of girls but it's always been seedy one night stands as I never had a real connection or felt like I wanted more. A couple months ago I met a girl at my workplace and asked her out. She's from outside England, an exotic european country.

Anyways we met up about 2 times. We kissed and did a little more, contact wise, without actually proceeding to sexual intercourse or any kind. There was such a connection between us, I can't remember feeling so attracted to a girl in a hell of a long time. I was really genuinely happy.

Problem is she's had a man for 4 years and their relationship is kind of rocky and struggling because of long distance etc and other stuff she hasn't told me about. After we met for the second time we didn't meet for another 1-2 months and it was different. She basically went through a process of breaking up and getting together again. So we met up the other day, I was drunk and just told her I'm coming to her place and turned up. One thing led to another, we ended up having sex etc

Now we're texting and it's like it's completely over. She's told me stuff that she didn't tell me before such as saying that she realised in the last month or so that what she was doing is wrong and she felt very guilty. Also she said me having sex with her made her realise how much she loves her man?! Anyways to cut a long story short, I think she is/was quite horny/lonely but then she was all over the place with what she wanted and it looks like finally she's decided to stick with her man and cut any sexual ties.

It's a shame because she kept messing me about unintentionally. One minute it was great, then quiet and feeling like it was over, then she texted me and it seemed to be back on and then finally it's over. I've never felt for a girl like I have for her so I'm a bit sad atm because I really feel for her. I know it's not great to have slept with her considering her man's back home, but there you go. I've kind of lost my morals/dignity in the last few years.

How to pick myself up?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment