Pages

Search blog and web

Need some advice - Married but feel like I'm single

Hi everyone, I am new here and I hope you all can give me some opinions. I have been married to my husband for 5 years, been with him for almost 9 and we have a 7 year old son together. He is a good man for the most part, works hard, treats me good, never controlling or jealous. We get along and rarely argue. The problem is that he has no interest in spending any time with our son, and that anything to do with our son is my responsibility - doctor bills, daycare, school fees, activities. He has gone to a few of his baseball games, and maybe one parent/teacher conference. I don't think the people at daycare, school, or his Kung Fu teacher even realize that my son has a father. He does pay for some of the household bills, but most of them are my responsibility, as well as everything involving our son. We both work full time and make about the same amount of money. I have tried to talk to him about this, and he will try for a week or 2 to spend a little more time with our son but that's it. Am I being unreasonable wanting him to help our with some of our son's expenses? Its gotten to the point where I feel very resentful and I'm sick of feeling like a single mom when I have a husband.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment