Pages

Search blog and web

What is my girlfriend trying to do?

I am a person who treats his gf very well but I have unfortunatelly found out that she talks to other people about in a bad way.

For example, she is whith her friends somewhere and I ask her when she wants us to meet.
I tell her that I don't want to disrupt her and if she wanna stay there for more she can stay there as long as she wishes. She says to meet that she wants to meet me soon. In addition she says that she is boring with their friends, so as soon as I am able to meet her , the better.

Hover I found out that she said to her friends: "oh, he is so bad and possessive! He wants me to go with him right now! He doesn't let me to stay here with you!"

Why is she doing this? Her friends think that I dislike them and now the dilslike me.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment