Pages

Search blog and web

I miss her

I miss my ex, we broke up a few weeks back, she said she couldn't handle the distance (LDR) even though she was back from uni for the summer, said her feelings for me aren't enough.

We broke up and I said I needed space before we could be friends again, she said she really really wants to be friends because she couldn't be without me.

I want to talk to her so badly, but I know i'm not over her fully, and doing so wouldn't help me get over her at all, even though sometimes I feel like i've fully moved on.

I'm still stalking her on social media sites which isn't a good sign, it's become pretty much a habit now, and I know I need to stop, I just want to know what she's thinking, if she's over me or not...I don't know.

This thread doesn't necessarily mean anything, but talking about feelings helps with stuff like this.

Am I right in thinking it would be really bad idea to text her saying I miss her?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment