Pages

Search blog and web

HD to LD

This is a question for both men and women. What would cause men and women to go from a high sex drive to a low sex drive? Personal experiences welcome. I'm in my early 30s, recently engaged to a man in his early 40s.

I would consider myself to have a HD, but what can cause me in the future from going from what I am now to having an LD? I read some of the other threads, especially the sex stops after marriage one. I am kinda freaking out.

FH has an OK drive I wouldn't say its low but not as high as mine. I read a lot of erotica, I am adventurous and willing to try new things/into some pretty kinky stuff (even before 50 shades came out) even FH never tried until he met me. I am super nervous for after I am married! I don't want my body or mind to change!! BTW I am not going to have children so pregnancy and newborns not an issue for me. I will be a stepmom to three teenagers :scratchhead:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment