Pages

Search blog and web

Going on holiday leaving your bf

Advice needed please!?
Hi I've just come back off my holiday with family and me and bf have been together for about a year but he didnt come so anyways I left him a gift under his bed with all his favourite stuff in when I was away I text him during week letting him know, he also thought I was going away longer then I was although I did tell him when we booked how long I was away for but he seem to forget.
I didn't remind him thinking I could suprise him and I text him saying I'm home once I got back Etc i was saying how much I missed him and couldn't wait to see you, he went to me I can't see you tonight I've made plans thinking you were hope later.
But then he came to mine and He saw me for 15 mins, but what annoyed me was he said that I'm only staying 15 mins after I just got back, he said he wasn't going to change his plans as he didn't know I was going to be back (his plans were to sit in his car with his mates and there cars too! ) , I thought it was nice to surprise him, he seems off with me and hardly text me? Any advice why he's being moody, he also called me a spoilt brat cause I think he could tell I was annoyed that he didn't seem happy that I was home. X


Posted from TSR Mobile




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment