Pages

Search blog and web

What is she thinking?

OK, so there was this girl I liked and we were talking/texting every day and then I asked her if she was seeing someone. She said, Yeah, I am. Are you? I said No, you probably know why I asked now. I hope this doesn't make things awkward and still want to be friends. We texted a day or two after like nothing happened. Then about a week after she stopped all contact and was not replying to any of my messages and blocked me on Facebook.

A month later.... I seen her in town (not planned) and surprisingly she smiled at me and started to slowly walk towards me.... I just pretended she wasn't there and just walked on.

Why did she do this? Did I do the right thing and not even acknowledge her?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment