Pages

Search blog and web

feeling uncomfortable - sti's and preg

I have a close friend at uni, who recently cheated on her boyfriend when away on a placement abroad. She got 3 STI's and became pregnant. Obviously she had to tell her bf about the STI's because she had sex with him after this guy and only found out later on that she had them. But she made up a story about having had them from her last one night stand before him and only just thought to get tested after a year of them being a couple.
The boyfriend was suspicious and probed me, but I covered for my friend. She then panicked because he was snooping in her emails and facebook- where we had talked about the cheating, so made me delete my fb history and all my emails, she deleted all of hers. I hid the abortion pills she got from the clinic in my room, as he was less likely to snoop in there.
After a while she convinced him all was fine and he spend half his time sending her love letters and telling her how wonderful she is, that he wants to marry her etc etc

I don't know if I just have issues or something, but the whole ting makes me feel very unsettled and sort of angry.... :S

what are your views on this situation?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment