Pages

Search blog and web

In need of some advice

I am in need some advice . . . Im 28 and left the UK about 6 years ago to start an entry level job in Serbia I have really worked hard and now own my own company which has just started to do very well.

The problem is that my wife who is 21 and Serbian is really pressuring me to move back to the UK. Her argument is that no matter what she does in Serbia she wont be able to earn enough to cover the rent and bills not to mention afford to go shopping etc.

I earn enough money to cover all our expenses and I can buy her anything her she wants but she feels that she would be a lot happier in the UK where she can pay her own way.

I'm not close to my family (she is close to hers) I also no longer have any friends in the UK and my business is not transferable so if i leave here i would have to get an entry level job and do the whole thing all over again.

I'm not saying ill never go back but im not ready to go in the near future and advice would be appreciated.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment