Pages

Search blog and web

guy confuses me (advanced warning - LONG)

i have been seeing a guy since the beginning of October. Up until New Year we texted nearly every day and I would invite him over every few weeks - we didn't see each other much because he's a busy guy.

NYE he texted me some really lovely stuff, and when I went back to uni in January I really thought our relationship would blossom. Instead he stopped texting me meaning I was the one texting him - I didn't do it often because I didn't want to annoy him - literally weeks/months between texts. He told me early in January he wouldn't be able to see me a while because he was really busy with uni - fine. I'm not sure when, but for the sake of argument I'll say April I started texting him a bit more and it was really nice.

At the beginning of June, we'd gone a few weeks without speaking him and I just texted him like look i'm going home soon, it would be nice to see you before I go home, to which he agreed and we decided we would meet up after he came back from holiday (right before I went home)

Later in June I was going to this uni thing and asked if he was going, he said no, then when I was at the event a few days later, he texted me (for the first time since before NYE) asking if he could still get tickets etc, and we said we would both be out later so would maybe meet up. We did and we went back to my flat, we were speaking and he told me he was going on holiday to Ibiza but he kept on saying 'not for the usual reasons', by this I'm assuming he meant to get laid.

We ended up not meeting again when he came back and I was kind of a bit pissed and told him 'it would've been nice to see him one last time' as he was planning on going abroad in summer for a year. He was then acting all wounded animal asking why I said that, and telling me that he would only be going abroad of X Y Z fell into place etc , and that if not he would still be here when I got back to uni.

I literally do not understand what this guy wants. I spoke to my friend about it and she said she thought he liked me but that he was really shy. I am kind of over it now to be honest, I am not going to text him again but obviously will reply if he texts me. There is another guy in my life and not knowing where I stand with this guy is making me feel morally conflicted.

From the info given do you think he actually likes me or just wants someone to bang? (I honestly don't know what to think - I feel like he acts like he likes me but all we do is sleep together - I have no clue if he sees other girls etc)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment