Pages

Search blog and web

Appeared to have reached a dead end

I figured this would be the right place to go to get some advice seeing as I'm mostly crap with this particular aspect of life!

I met this fantastic young lady on a school trip and it was simply by chance that we started to talk to one another (i.e. There was no concerted effort to initally approach one another, it just happened). The more I spoke to her, the more I began to like her (as a friend of course). Unfortunately, she was a few years younger than I was, something that is a bit taboo in school. Soon the trip ended, but I was determined to not allow this possible friendship to be lost.
However, as I had suspected, I rarely saw her around and this made it impossible to continue building on the good foundations that had previously been made on the trip. Now because I was going to be leaving school in the near future, I wondered for a while whether or not I should give her my number so we could still remain in contact. I had decided against but much later down the line, I heard a quote from one of my friends which then made me go to send her my number. Which brings us to present day.

I have since spoken to her via text about generic subjects such as school, holidays and so on but I feel that everything has appeared to have reached a dead end. In order to not want to appear too keen, or mislead anyone into thinking my intentions are wrong, I don't know how to approach this situation.

Any help would be appreciated.
Anon.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment