Pages

Search blog and web

Just Silence

Hi All,

I am 26 years old and got married 6 months back.. I knew my husband before marriage, we studied together.. He was very different then... Now he has changed tremendously...
1) He has stopped communicating
2) His answer to all my questions is SILENCE
3) He is very stubborn with me
4) He does not realize his faults
5) He does not forgive me that easily after a fight
6) He has labled me as a psychotic person
7) He is so good with other and with me infront of others that no one believes me when I try to share
8) He blames me each and everytime

I do agree that I may lose my templer at times but most of the time I try and do everything to please him. Slightest of my mistake results in silent treatment for me. It is frustrating me as I have no one who understands me

Please help I am tired of this silence




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment