Pages

Search blog and web

Feel like my boyfriend and I have lost the romance.

I know it's pretty normal to move out of the 'honeymoon period', but what can be done about it?

We have been together nearly two years. I just feel like we are starting to act more like friends than a couple. I'm not saying I don't love him, because I do, and I know he loves me. I'm also attracted to him, but find I can never be bothered with anything sexual anymore despite the attraction. I think he's the same with this.

We don't really do anything romantic anymore. We go out for meals and stuff but I think we do so much it's lost meaning. We go for days out but it still feels a bit like hanging out with a mate.

I'm not doubting our relationship, I just want to know how to get the spark back in our relationship so I feel like I'm spending time with my boyfriend and not just a close friend.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment