Pages

Search blog and web

I don;t know what to do, don't know if i can do this.....

My husband is a rookie cop with our sheriff's department well he was shot and has been on leave for a couple of weeks after having been shot and has been depressed. Well he has been taking more than directed pain killer well anyways this morning he turned suicidal with his gun I had to call 911 and they responded and his friends on the force were able to talk him down and everything. Well I love him more than anything and I want to be with him forever but I just don't know if I can do this I don't know if I can handle all of this. He goes from being depressed about being shot to wanting to kill himself I just don't get it!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment