Pages

Search blog and web

Depression with Menopause

I have been with a man for 5 years. Unfortunately that is when I first started symptoms of menopause. I feel like I have not been myself for 5 years. Most of my symptoms are hot flashes, not sleeping a full night for 5 years, mild depression, very sensitive, and I will find myself in the bathroom crying for no reason.

I do love the man I am with but I find I do not like him very much. How is that possible? I get upset at the smallest things. I am sure he feels like he cannot do anything right.

Sometimes I feel like I was happier when I was single. I feel like I would be able to handle my menopause easier if I was by myself but then I know I would miss him very much.

He is a very sweet man, generous, loving but just does not understand what I am going through sometimes.

I guess I just need to vent.

Thanks for listening.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment