Pages

Search blog and web

Wife isnt receptive

Ok guys, this is my first post ever. I need help. My wife and I have been together for 14 years, I am 32 she is 29 and we have one child. Years ago, we had a very fulfilling sex life, but for the past few years it has been lackluster to say the least. The ONLY way we have sex is if it is kinda planned out. There is absolutly no spontanious sex what so ever. I have to formally ask, and then, there is no real kissing or foreplay or anything like that. Just straight to the point. I really dont know what to do, I love my wife to death, but sex is a important thing to me ya know. I have tried talking to her and it just doesnt do any good. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I might help us in this situation. Thanks guys.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment