Pages

Search blog and web

Not really sure what to do anymore

I am new to this but my thought is that I can get advice from people who do not know my husband so maybe the advice can be honest and uninfluenced.
So our history, my husband and I had our oldest daughter when I was 16 he was 18. We stayed together 2 more years after having her and then went though a bad break up. Basically we both really needed to grow up.
We got back together after 6 years (2005). I was in a bad place and he wanted to try and make up for the past and help + plus wanted to give it a try again. He has a job traveling and is home very little, sometimes he is gone for 3 months at a time then home a week or 2 and back to work again. This has been very hard but he wants to have enough money before he can come home and get a "regular paying job"

We bought a house 2007
Then got married in 2009, totally nontraditional went to the court house and did the paper work basically. I have always been ok with that didn't really want a wedding. We basically got married because he needed medical insurance and I guess I pushed him into it.
2010 I realize maybe we shouldn't have gotten married and I gave him the chance to leave, papers and all. We were never happy. He begged to stay and made lots of promises and we decided to keep trying.
So now we have very little in common hobbies, personality, and so on. I love him though and I chose to be with him, I don't have to be with him for any other reason then I want to be.

OK now to my issue he isn't happy. He tells me all the time all the things about me that I do wrong or that he can't stand about me. When he is home it is getting increasingly hard to keep my kids home because they don't want to be around him. He is very unhappy with his job but won't change jobs. This last year he got a DUI and now is struggling to hold on to this job because he is worries that we won't be able to keep up with bills and everything if he got a factory job or something.
He isn't happy with himself and seems to be taking it out on me. I am not really sure what to do to make it better for him. I work full time, and I am in school part time plus I take care of the house 2 kids and a dog. I take on allot sometimes (well most of the time) and I don't always get things done before starting something else. Sometimes it's because of money but other times it's just lack of time and I have to prioritize and things get put on the back burner. Usually house projects are last priority but my favorite thing to do since I am a DIY girl. He is very particular about how the house looks and wants to make sure that it is always clean and organized, but he isn't there most of the time so before he comes home I make sure I clean extra well so that he is happy with it. Usually it's never good enough. I feel like
I am a hamster on wheel trying to make him happy or at least content what do I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment