Pages

Search blog and web

Yeah I know.. First post.

Hey everybody ! Been doing a lot a reading, of course I have a story just Ike everyone else. My story dragged on for years, I confronted her five years ago and got the excuses that I chose to believe for whatever reason. We have five kids and because it was an EA... Not that big of a deal ! There have always been signs that it may have been more, but again I chose to find a way to think that it was my head playing tricks. I have a way lets say of accessing pretty much what I want when it comes to computers. This is the reason why I was able to, we'll let's just say deal with it. I was able to monitor and there never really was anything to be threatened by.

Things changed a bit when I lost access to her FB, this year. I decided not to be as conniving. I figured, stay out, things are good.

Well we had a huge fight one night and nearly split, it was that bad. We worked things out and took a trip. Life is great, right !

So today I had an opportunity to take a peak. Well guess what, the EA was at its prime before the big fight. I read things that crushed me. I am sitting here typing this and she doesn't know that I know.

There is way more to the story, that I care not to share at the moment.

Just wanted to say thanks to the forum for all the great information on this site.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment