Pages

Search blog and web

Urghhhh.. advice needed :(

Hi. I met my boyfriend 2 years ago and we got engaged last year. He became depressed, grumpy and withdrawn. Then he text me to say he can't do it anymore. We spoke and he said he wanted to break up because lifes too short to be settled down! He changed his fb status to single! He's still living in our house and is acting normal, he sleeps in the bed, tells me he loves me, kisses me before he goes to work, spoon cuddles me in the mornings etc. He keeps going out until early hours of the morning on one occasion it was 6 o'clock. I found some messages of a girl askin to meet him in a hotel! He's continued to sleep with me in the 3 days he's been 'single'. I don't know what to do??? He is livin the best of both worlds but I don't wanna lose him! :sad::sad:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment