Pages

Search blog and web

Newly Betrayed

Hello,
First time posting.

I have been married to my wife for over 6 years and I found out she was having an EA with a coworker over a year now. DDay was 4 Feb 2013 and it's been a rollercoaster until recently. We are still going through MC and I tried to reconcile the best I can while we were working on things until I just couldn't take the lying and broken promises again. I've moved a great deal into the detachment phase and just last night she asked if I still loved her and I told her no. Then she replied so you taught yourself to stop loving me, I said I taught myself a lot of things. She finished with "well..good for me to know that" I said "must be nice knowing.." and she said no. Any quick thoughts on what this might sound like? Perhaps trying to manipulate me to feel bad for not loving her anymore or justifying her ways since I no longer want to be with her. It really doesn't bother me, I just want to know what someone outside the box might suggest this hidden meaning and it's epic fail to affe ct me.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment