Pages

Search blog and web

I am confused by her signals.

Hi! I am new here and looking for some advice. I appreciate any reply/input.

I created a huge fangroup for a certain band that contains over 3,400 people. That has made me popular in that social circle. I had a huge birthday party last Thursday. A girl showed up at my birthday party because her mutual friends were there. She introduced herself. I've avoided women for a few months now but something about her caught me. She added me as a friend on FB that night. The next day I messaged her immediately and suggested we hang out. This last Monday night we met up. It was honestly one of the most magical nights of my life. We clicked so good, laughed, had fun, and it was so natural. She told me later she was nervous for a while around me. We ended up kissing for about 45 minutes and agreed to keep in touch until I move out there in May. She lives in Los Angeles, I in Wisconsin.

She told me she isn't looking for anything serious right now and that we will just see what happens over time. She also said she's not good at replying to texts and sometimes it takes her a while. The first part of the week was great. We spent hours on the phone and communication was good. She even has had me wake her up by calling her just to talk to me because she says it will make her whole day wonderful. Over the last few days she will text me with smiley faces and hearts, etc. and seems super into me. Then she will go about 10 hours without even replying to my texts. She has done this the last 3 days. I don't act needy or desperate. I never text her twice in a row, even if she has gone half a day without replying. I always wait for her. At this point I am really confused. She seems so into me when she actually does talk to me but she doesn't seem to talk to me much anymore. Today it's been over 10 hours since I've even gotten a reply.

The good thing is that she doesn't know how bad I feel right now or how it's upsetting me that she's neglecting me so much. We haven't talked about it. I don't want to talk about it because that will be the moment she knows I'm upset and it may turn her off completely. I am obviously way more into her than she is to me. My guy says I should just drop her and stop myself from feeling hurt but I've never felt that kind of click with a girl in my life that we had last Monday. I am just curious what any of you think is going on in this situation? What would make a girl seem into me but ignore me for such huge blocks of time?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment