Pages

Search blog and web

Selfish Husband or Not?

I just don't understand my husband's attitude...
Is he really this selfish? We've being married for 7 years now, and we've our moments here and there, but I can say that our relationship is always great when is not involving any money crisis. When we met I had a my own business and I made a pretty good money. After we got married we made a decision together that I would go back to school with the condition that I would keep my business part time to help with the bills. I paid for my school with my savings and that was the only way to be able to pursue my passion in Interior Design. So, when I graduated I worked for about 8 months full time in design but I didn't pursue with my new career due to the fact that the economy crashed and the industry wasn't the greatest , so I wasn't making any money but I was still working part time as well on a second business that I still had at that time. In Dez 2008 I was offered a full time job where I worked for 2 years. I quit my job in Nov 2010 to give birth to our son, and we bot h decided that I would stay at home with him until we could afford it. He said that he wanted me to take care of our son and I love to be SAHM but I was going nuts and feeling that I needed to go back to work for myself for the last 12 months...
So , for the last 2 years that I was SAHM I was always being told that I needed to get a job, and that we couldn't afford me being home full time while he was out working and not making enough money where we could have some savings to travel etc. This past September our son was about 22 months old, I was offered to open a business related to Real Estate investments properties overseas. So he was excited and gave me all the support to go back to work and make some extra $ , that way we didn't have to be on Pay check to pay check every month and actually start saving $ again. Anyway, since I started to work my husband is being very upset and angry with me because I am dedicating a lot of time to my new business and not taking care of the house like I was doing for the last 2 years full time. He's constant complaining about having to take care of our son while i am out working, showing homes, or meeting new prospect clients. Specially now that the market is picking up and I h ave people calling all day long.
Today we had a big fight because I had a meeting with a client in the morning and 2 other showings in the afternoon. He refused to watch our son while I was out working today. It's not like I am out shopping with my girlfriends or having fun. I am out working my butt off to bring some money in, specially now that he's not making enough $ . He is actually looking for a new job. His argument is that he is not going to BABY SIT our son every Sat or Sun so I can take off all day. Again, I am out working ok... We had many fights about this for the past 5 months and I am at the point that I can't handle anymore. Before he used to say that I was being lazy not wanting to go back to work, now that I am back to work full time, he says that he wished that I was never back to work, and if he knew that was going to be this way , he would never let me start this job.
I don't have any help with our son on the weekends regardless if I am working or not. I am actually leaving our son with a baby sitter so my husband can have his time to seat on the couch and watch sports on the weekends.
What should I do? Today I told him that he is very selfish , bastard and he deserves to be by himself alone for the rest of his life because I was going to leave him and he is unappreciative of me as a woman and as his wife, and he doesn't deserve to have me as his wife. He deserves someone that cheats on him and spend his money. I never cheated on him and I am a happy and loving person. For the past 2 years I see myself unhappy and actually asking myself, is this what I want for the rest of my life? He's being divorced from his first wife for 11 years now and she cheated on him for 2 years and he always says that I am 100% different than her, and everything that I am she was the opposite, she refused to work, wanted to be SAHM and he supported and provide for the family and he got a cheating wife.
Sorry this is a long story but I am trying to get some help ... Should I give up and quit my job and leave all the responsibilities on his shoulders and live miserable for the rest of my life? AM I BEING WRONG ON BEING UPSET AND ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT LEAVING HIM?
Thanks :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment