Pages

Search blog and web

Sometimes frustrating

Maybe this is common, I typically have a hard time reading when my fiancé is receptive to "lovins" and when she is not.

We have gotten the typical frequency pattern figured out. My "needs" are typically 2-3 times per week give or take. Sometimes with weeks being super busy it might be once a week. We talked about lovins on Wednesday and I told her I was beat from work. She laughed and said really, you actually passing up lovins?

I had made a couple vague references yesterday to my intensions last night. She even made a reference that she had set aside snuggle time for Tonight. There was some drama in the house from my daughter last night from school. But the snuggle reference she made was after this had taken place.

So after everyone had showers and was in bed she gets in bed and seems distant all of a sudden and facing away from me. So I snuggle up to her and after a few minutes of hugging and holding she grabs my hand and seizes the petting. That is frustrating. Because all of a sudden it's like nope.

I have seen a pillow that I thought was funning at a boutique store once that had two sides on it. It said "tonight on one side not tonight on the other" it almost as if we need this pillow. I jokingly told her once I was going to start using a lamp in the room that is never. If its on that means for me yes. If she shuts it off that means don't get your hopes up. Lol but that is so non romantic. But then again so is getting shut down.

Now I do understand that women have to be in the mood for making love and there was some drama with my daughter. Lovins will actually help a man when they are stressed and in a bad mood.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment