Pages

Search blog and web

I'm scared people wont like me

I've been homeschooled for around three to four years now. From the age of 14-18

Im off to university in Sept. And to be honest, I'm scared people wont like me.
I know I am social, I make people laugh, can start conversations in a millisecond, and I know people look at me and say Oh her? Yeah she's got tonnes of friends, but inside I am so, so lonely and sad.

I barely go out of my house. Ever. I think the last time I went out must have been a month ago, maybe more?

When I am out, and around people I can make friends instantly, but its hard keeping them. I don't know why but everyone drifts away from me after a while.

I am so scared I'll start university and no one will like me. Being home-schooled has made me really self conscious, and under-confident I'm now overweight, and I feel sad all the time.

I feel so surprised writing all this down, because reading this, I sound depressed, but I'm always smiling and laughing, I generally do love life.

On the other hand, I feel like I don't know who i am yet. What kind of person am i? I was reading somewhere, that according to some psychologist you build up an image of yourself, your personality through communication with other people. See, I haven't had much communication, and interaction with people to know what I am like!

I feel lost, and lonely. I don't want to be like this anymore, and I want to know who I am, and feel comfortable before I go to university...

:cry2:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment