Pages

Search blog and web

Mates are throwing women at me...

Not just my mates trying to hook me up, but it turns out I had a "waiting list" after all... or that they just never thought of me that way until now, can never tell. So now a few are throwing themselves at me feet first. Hell if my STBX and I were still reconciling she would explode, but now meh.

I find it rather curious, because I'm not in the best shape since last month, and I haven't been my usual flirty/charming/playful self. It's probably the cash, but then again, I'm losing my house =/
I don't get it!

Anyways, my mates are saying that there are so many single women in Sydney and that I'm doing them all a dis-service by going into "stealth mode" and celibacy. Personally I'm not interested in sex anymore, had enough of feeling like a bag of meat, nor another potential future ex-wife, so my desire for women is diminished.

My interests involve only me, my daughter and my cat, and no room for anyone else. But it seems the more I push them away the more they want it... bah! How to get them both to stop?
I have to admit, the constant temptation is making it harder for me to stick to my decision of celibacy.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment