Pages

Search blog and web

Does your spouse know your schedule?

Today is my husband's day off and he had to work so last night I specifically asked him how long would he be. He says "I have to do A, then I'm going to come home for a bit but then I've got to go back out and do B (he's a cop)". I'm sure he mumbled that his day was shot.

"A" normally takes 1-2 hours but 5 hours later I hadn't heard a peep out of him and quite frankly I'm annoyed. I hate when he does this to me. He finally calls and I ignore it. He ASSUMES I'm busy (tells me this later) so he doesn't text nor does he call again.

3 more hours go by and I call to find out what's up. His response "I said I was going to be gone most of the day". Um no you didn't.

He apologized profusely but I'm still upset. We've had this problem before and it gets old. Do others have this problem or is it just me? How well does your spouse know your schedule?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment