Pages

Search blog and web

Tried Everything, Seperation?

ok, back in September my husband told me he wasn't happy. He felt like I didn't care or love him. This was not true, but I do have to say I wasn't putting our marriage first. I had a full time job, getting my masters, and two little boys. I knew I had to change and I did...I spent more time with him, cleaned the house more, sex life was better, but still nothing...He still isn't happy...We went to therapy about 5 times and even went to retouvaille marriage weekend, but he still says he can't let go of his resentment for me and doesn't think he ever will...

I told him that we both have to want our marriage to work if it is going to work and he says "I know" in a way that he KNOW he doesn't really care if it works. He says it would be easier if I didn't love him or want it to work. He doesn't want to hurt me, but is done trying, yet he hasn't left or even brought up D or seperation. Friday we leave for Chicago with our friends for our 5 year anniversary and my 30th birthday...I want to get through that trip, then I think I am going to ask for a month seperation. I feel like the only thing that MAY give us clarity is space. We live together trying to make it work and it is so draining. I feel like i am seperated. I love this man, but in the end, if he doesn't love me and can't forgive me, then I can't say or do anything...He would go live with his parents in their small home with 2 annoying dogs about a half a mile away. He would HATE it, but that might be a good thing...I didn't want it to come down to this, but I think a seperat ion with guide lines, may be our only hope. Thoughts?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment