Pages

Search blog and web

Expose the affair?

My wife is or was having an affair. I don't know if it was physical. She is trying to reconcile. She hand wrote a no contact letter that I mailed. She says she no longer has email contact. I have been trying to monitor her email the past couple of days. She says she still thinks about the other man, but is trying to get over it.
I am having trouble believing that the affair ended since she loves this other guy.
I'm trying to decide if I should contact her side of the family to expose the affair. We are going on a vacation with her parents and sister's family in 4 weeks. We are staying in a house together with them and our 2 toddlers. I think it would make the vacation very awkward and uncomfortable if I told these people about the affair. If she is still contacting the other man, I think I need help to get her to stop. I can't confirm she is still in contact yet. It seems like she would not be able to stop cold turkey like she says she's doing.
I need some advice.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment