Pages

Search blog and web

i'm lost!!! :/ hepppppppppp!!!

hi everyone, sooo i'm a college student and i've got this professor who keeps looking at me like 70percent of the time when he's lecturing,who always asks if i'm okay with his suggestions, who asks me to do presentations even when i dnt volounteer,when ever he suggests sth or says sth funny i catch him looking at me,he teases me sometimes.....(and he does all these stuff i've mentiones with no body else but me) and there was this one time i've missed a class of his and i asked if i can attend another one(the exact same with other ppl) and he said okay.that day when he walked into the classroom the 1st thing he did after putting his papers on the desk is looking for me and when he found me he smiled like i'e never seen him smile before and said good morning to me ( i said to me cuz he didn't say it outloud for the intire class to hear he only said it in a way so i could read it from his lips),i said gd morning back the same way.anyway, the next day i met him in the hallways ,said good morning and he just kept starring at me like he hates me or sth:S anyway this whole thing confuses me i'm just wondering if he does this because he has a crush on me or is he just encouraging me...by doing this(cuz i'm a student who always does her job..and seems interested in learning....)??? btw i kinda like him 2 i mean he is not very attractive or anything but seems veeery interesting and i just wanna get to know him...... soo what do u ppl think? does he have a crush on me or...????:confused:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment