Pages

Search blog and web

Birthdays

What is the appropriate 'greeting' when someone you're dating has a bday?
We have been dating for a while, drinks, dinners etc. but haven't agreed to be exclusive so we are not a "couple", which is why it's not time yet to give presents or anything like that.
When it's his bday, do I call to say happy birthday? Text? We're friends on facebook (he added me). I sometimes get the impression that guys like receiving nice messages on their wall from a pretty girl (perhaps in terms of showing off). I don't care what the reason is really, I'm just wondering if I should.
What's the norm here. Both saying happy birthday in private and writing something on fb as well? Or just one?

(Put anon because he might be on here and his bday is close too, don't want to reveal my user)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment