Pages

Search blog and web

I'm living How I Met Your Mother

And not the good parts of How I Met Your Mother.

If you've watched/are watching HIMYM this will make sense to you...

I'm basically a Ted Mosby. I'm a law school student, I'm 27 (like Ted was at the beginning) and I live in New York City. I hang out with my friend Jacob (more or less a Barney, the king of one night stands, and always coming up with crazy schemes). But there is a Robin, another student in my classes. She's the same age as me, she's very pretty, but she just isn't for me. I want a romantic, all-in relationship, but she's not looking for anything long term, and she helps all that couples stuff. We are very close friends. I'm slowly falling in love with her, but I know while she likes me as a friend, she is not interested in anything romantic. I've convinced myself in my mind that I've moved past her, but I can't get into a relationship because I still think about her. I was on a Valentine's Day date and my date actually said, "It's obvious that you're in love with Jamie. What are you doing here with me?" Basically what I'm saying, and probably what everyone on here is saying, i s that I just can't get her out of my head. I don't want to like her, and I know we want different things.

Is there any way that I can be at peace with the thought of never having any romantic interaction with her?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment