Pages

Search blog and web

6 month with no sex and so relieved!

My husband (39)and I (32)met online6 years ago. After 3 months, we moved in together, got enraged at 6m and married at 14m. Things have been okay in our mrriage except for the lack of sex. It started shortly after we moved in together. The sex dropped rapidly but I didn't notice that until now how badly it's effected the relationship. We used to have sex all the time, not being able to keep our hands off each other. My husband used to run to my tent when we went camping just so he could see me change in to my bath suit and have sex with me. That changed even before we got married. No more noticing me, no more kinky games, no more happy sex life. He used to try the things i liked... being tied up, anal, spankings, etd. now nothng... just the same of boring moves. We didn't consummate our marriage until at least 3 months after the wedding. Over the last 6years I can probably count the number of time we have had sex on one hand. He used to excite me, I used to be attracted to him and want nothing more than to have his body on mine. Now I can't stand the sight, smell or feel of him. He tries to French kiss me and I stay firm lipped in a pucker to avoid it. He never liked French kissing when we were dating. And now he's trying it? I no longer want sex with my husband but want to have sex with other people. How do. Even begin t tell my husband this? Before anyone says anything about just doing it.... I have tried! He won't have sex with me even if I ask him. Just thinks that pleasuring me In other ways will do it. When I want a tongue, ill ask for a tongue. I've been asking for him to have sex with me for far to long and have lost all interest I him sexually as a result. There is no intimacy between us aside from hugging and pecking. I refuse every advance and know he masterbates to relieve himself. I masterbates to take care of myself but truly just want to be able to go out and sleep around. I find it in my nature as I h ave had over 50 partners. I slept around a lot on my youth and want it back. I just can't imagine not having my husband in my life anymore. I do not want a divorce. I want lovers that are not my husband. He's far too unsatisfying. I also tend to think that a lot of the sex issues we have has to do with my promiscuous youth. Sex is not love, nor doesn't mean anything to do with love or companionship. It's pleasure and nothing more for me.
How do I tell the man I love that he's not dong it for me and I don't want him to even bother trying anymore?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment