Pages

Search blog and web

Questions For the Pros

I posted for the first time a couple of weeks ago and was very pleased with the amount of help I received from this site. My WW left home two weeks before Christmas with her new OM. I filed for a divorce two days later and have been an emotional and mental wreck ever since. After almost four months I am beginning to see some daylight and have started feeling better about myself. I have a few questions for the pros here. (1). How long does the affair fog last with people. (2). How can a person fake a personality for twenty years only to expose their real self. I found out she has done this type of thing before. She left her first husband just as his father was dying of cancer. She left me just as my father was dying of Alzheimer does anyone out there believe this may be some type of a trigger for her. I want nothing from her except a divorce now.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment