Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling frustrated and down :(

Hi everyone,

My name is Dan and I am afraid that my erectile dysfunction is damaging my marriage. I'm a 40 years old married male, in relatively good health, that began experiencing erectile issues a little over 1 ½ years ago. My symptoms began suddenly without warning and have been getting progressively worse. I have been to see my general practitioner three times and urologist five times since the ED began and have had little success treating it. The doctors have been unable to fund a medical cause for my problem.

I am married to a truly wonderful woman, and she has been incredibly supportive throughout this ordeal. The problem really resides with me. Over the past year, I have become much more reclusive. I am unwilling to engage in any sort of sexual activity with her due to my own insecurities. While I have been honest and open with her, I know that I failing as a husband by not fulfilling her needs and desires. On a daily basis, I feel a variety of emotions (anger, shame, guilt, and frustration) and it is taking a real toll on me. I have recently begun seeing a psychologist to help me cope.

As you can imagine, I am really frustrated and just wanted an opportunity to express some of my feelings. Thanks for letting this site newbie vent a bit.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment