Pages

Search blog and web

Constantly accused of cheating..

Been with my partner for three years.
He's always been slightly paranoid but since before Christmas he has been accusing me of cheating literally everyday.
I have NOT, I don't even talk to boys as he gets paranoid. He has no reason to think this. I never even leave the house without him, have no friends since he got paranoid about me texting them. I even spoke to his mum regarding this and she says he has no reason to accuse me, perhaps he's been cheated on in the past? Idk.

He won't open up.he's the only person I have ever been with. And I do/love him but this is taking its toll. I have medical problems and stress makes them worse'. I even left a job as he was getting paranoid about customers.

I can text him and ring him with no reply for hours.. And I've never once accused him!

I've come to realise this is ridiculous, like yesterday someone drove past us, which I didn't notice, and apparently they 'eyed'me.
He's been telling me he doesn't want to see me, needs space. Which I give him. But then when I don't text by giving him space I get inundated with texts saying 'is he better than me' or ' with someone I take it' or 'I'll find someone else'

I don't know what to do.
When he's nice he's lovely but he's too accusational these days.
I'm starting to wonder if perhaps he is hiding something? My friend says perhaps he's cheating on me?

Opinions would be much appreciated :-)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment